One goal - Your success
Who are Crosby Butchery?
Crosby Butchery are proud to have been at the forefront in developing Butchery Apprenticeships when they were first launched over two decades ago. The very first Butchery Apprenticeship programmes designed by Crosby were lauded as the ‘Gold Standard’ in the meat industry at the time, and still lead the way in Butchery Apprenticeship training. Our CEO (Paul Cadman) played a major role in chairing the trailblazer group for the current new Butchery Standards. Crosby Butchery continues to develop the standard and advanced Butchery Apprenticeships, constantly improving the content and delivery. Our team of meat professionals are also accomplished and accredited trainers in their own right.
We have six core values, developed by our own colleagues, which are central to everything we do
- Passionate about our purpose
- Committed to quality
- Authentic, ethical and accountable (for our behaviours and results)
- Evolve, innovate and learn at pace
- Trust each other and work as a team
- Enjoy what we do, are always positive & have fun